KLONDIKE, CPA Central Headquarters – Following what she always described to be as a temporary period as Chief Executive Officer of CPA Central, Jodie has now decided that she would leave the site and in the process leave the duty of Chief Executive Officer to that of Tax1 who has remained relatively silent in the public eye about it.
On January 19th, Jodie published a statement on the official staff site for CPA Central entitled “My Sincerest Apologies” in which she announced that after much deliberation and deep thought, it is time for her to step away from her rank as CEO. Here is a short extract from the post.
Hello, members of CPA Central, board members and whomever else happens to be on this site.
After much deliberation and deep thought, I’ve decided to step down from my rank of Chief Executive Officer here at CPAC. Although not being an acto I which I have taken to lightly, I believe that this action will prove most certainly beneficial to both the staff here and for the future of the site.
Jodie’s most recent run within CPA Central really started on the 18th January 2015. Following a poor performance from Atticus947 as Chief Executive Officer of SM Army Press, there was no choice but to merge the two news sites effectively bringing Jodie into CPAWM when SM Army Press and SM Army Central merged. The merger was in fairness a success with SM Army Central managing to perform better than the flagship CPAWM site, CPA Central at times.
You can read the post announcing the SMAC-SMAP Merger, as written by Bluesockwa1 by clicking here. This is the post that was written and published to the CPA Central site.
While SM Army Central continued to prosper, CP Army Central began to fall with Goblin as CEO. Things got even worse for the site as time went on meaning that Jodie was brought in to try to restore CPA Central to its former glory. Jodie announced a new CPA Central ideology that she had explaining exactly what she wanted to achieve as CEO.
- Site redesign – That’s right, a much needed site redesign will be coming to CPAC by the new year. This will be accustomed for both the small and medium sector of the community, as well as the major.
- Polls – The weekly poll will be up and running once again, allowing us to communicate with you and receive feedback on what we’re doing – ensuring only the best viewing experience for you.
- Annual Activities – Currently, we are in the process of holding our annual Legend Inductions and awards, perfecting them to suit you and your opinions.
- Contests – CPAC will be holding some more contests and competitions, although not the usual trivia, site hunt, etc. Of course, these are still standard, although activities such as story writing contests are likely to be held during periods of time without a national holiday (e.g. Easter, Christmas).
- Columns – Forget the usual, boring “Army in Focus” columns, it’s time for something new! Every month, column propositions will be placed into one of our weekly polls. The most popular will be turned into a regular article for that month – being based around what you request.
- Activities such as game nights and recorded battles are also on the cards, yet are awaiting community feedback.
As you can see from the above, Jodie managed to successfully achieve what she set out to achieve also bringing back former SM Army Press Chief Executive Officer, Zing King To to help with the posting quality and quantity on the site – something done extremely successfully. With the site looking like it was about to peak again, Tax1 was brought in to aid Jodie as Chief Executive Officer, a role that he still, as of this writing, holds.
This decision wasn’t met with approval from Jodie who believed that her methods serving on her own were much more effective. With Tax’s inactivity as of late, Jodie believes that she’s been proven right.
I was quite happy to enjoy my retirement but then one day, I got a call from Jodie. She told me that she had joined CPA Central for the rank of CEO. She told me about how Gobby rage quit as CEO and how Atticus and Lorenzo really didn’t do anything – she told me the state they had left the site in. At that moment, she asked me to make a return to site and after a few days of being persuaded, I decided to come back to the site as a favour to Jodie.
– CPA Central Executive Producer, Zing King To accounting on why he returned to CPA Central.
You did a good job in the circumstances and should be proud of what you did, it was not an easy job but CPAC has certainly improved since you took over.
– Former CPA Central Chief Executive Officer, Kingfunks4 comments on Jodie’s time as CEO.
2016 also saw Jodie find her way onto the Person of the Year list. Jodie’s biography on the list, pitting her as number ninth, was written by Kingfunks4. She was labelled as the ‘Voice of Small Armies’ despite the fact that it was her decisions that ended up paralysing and suffocating the SM Army Community in a genocidal move that she did not foresee.
The Voice of Small Armies
For a long time through her career in CP Armies, Jodie has played a big part in the Small and Medium Army community. She played a key role in keeping SMA Central running for as long as it did, with site activity being impressively high in an increasingly dwindling community. When SMAC died, her attention then switched to CP Army Central, a place where she has continued to show how she can get the best out of limited resources. She has managed to gather a strong team behind her and rejuvenate the website within recent weeks following a decline under the previous administration.
Her decision to merge SMAC into CPAC following the Summer was a key one in determining the current and future nature of how armies work. The end of this website was effectively the end of separation between Large, Medium and Small armies, and it was Jodie who made the final and inevitable decision. She became Interim Manager of CPA Central alongside myself during the summer, in an attempt to bring the website back to its potential, and with her help we managed to achieve that with impressive site activity and an increase in quality. Her return as official CEO of the website recently has seen a similar improvement in output and quality, bringing the website effectively back from the death.
Jodie has greatly enhanced her influence over the second half of the year, becoming a big player in the large army community. Her move between the websites effectively signified the end of Small/Medium Armies, while she boosted the quality and performance of CPA Central under her two short spells as Interim Manager and Chief Executive Officer. Jodie’s influence continues to rise and, for the first time, this manages to place her on the Person of the Year list for 2016.
– Kingfunks4, CP Army Legend, Former CPAC CEO
With Jodie leaving CPA Central, Tax1 is currently the only Chief Executive Officer running the site on his own. Goblinguy1 has also decided that he will be stepping down from his position on the CPAWM Board bringing his influence and career in CPAC to a conclusion.
Zing King To
CPA Central Executive Producer